We are proud that Compassion Canada is once again among Canada’s top charities in 2022, as named by Charity Intelligence Canada. Additionally, Compassion Canada once again received a 5-star rating from Charity Intelligence.
Charity Intelligence Canada seeks to move Canadians towards “a better way of giving”. In the Top 100 Charities report, they write, “What we can afford to give matters more than ever. Our giving can’t be about us feeling good—our giving must do the most good possible to help those in need.”
Their independent research and ratings of charities aim to help Canadians make informed and intelligent giving decisions.
Who are Canada’s top charities?
We’re proud to be named to the Top 100 list alongside fellow Kentro Christian Network members such as FH Canada, Tearfund, Canadian Foodgrains Bank, World Renew and World Vision. Also on the list are many incredible local charities working to end poverty and make a difference here in Canada.
With food insecurity on the rise globally, it will take all our efforts to ensure children, families and people living in poverty don’t go hungry today and can continue to have all they need to lead fulfilled lives in the future.
Where can I learn about Compassion Canada’s impact?
Your trust isn’t something we take for granted. We know that you want to give to an organization that makes a demonstrated impact, aligns with your values and takes financial integrity seriously.
Here are a few ways you can learn more about the impact we are making together:
- Our Online Intervention Reports show you the impact of your donations, directly from our program countries and the local leaders who implemented the interventions.
- Our Annual Impact Report gives you a high-level view of our finances and impact in the last fiscal year. Our 2022 Impact Report is coming soon!
- Our Finances page gives you a snapshot of how we steward your donations.
- Our Blog highlights stories from across Compassion’s global ministry.
- Our Supporter Services team is always happy to connect with you to answer any questions you have about Compassion.