Compassion Canada’s Executive Director of Partner Relations, Jamie MacIntosh, recently joined the Word Made Digital podcast with Joanna la Fleur to discuss Compassion’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic and why unity among organizations is so critical during this unprecedented time.
In the episode, Jamie and Joanna discuss:
- What is really going on around the world with the pandemic and the Church
- How our brothers and sisters being affected
- How churches, nations and organizations are responding
- Key areas of need as the pandemic crashes with wave after wave of destruction
- The impossible decisions families in extreme poverty must make in lockdown
- Ways that churches and individuals can make a difference