Compassion Canada has drawn a line in the sand – we will be relentless in our desire and plan to increase our digital maturity. We recognize that digital will continue to drive our thinking, planning and passions as we look to engage more and more Canadians to support our work in releasing children from poverty in Jesus’ name.
We see digital success to be a key organizational goal – not just one team’s focus.
We see technology (the systems we use) and digital (how we use them) as distinctly different tools in our fight against poverty and will resource and equip both to drive our success.
As a result of these truths, we are looking to expand our Digital and Technology leadership team by adding a digital rockstar in the role of Digital Experience Manager. Reporting to the Executive Director, Digital and Technology, this role will have a key impact on our commitment to create a team that is dedicated to digital, excited by digital and highly innovative and agile. If that is you, know this – you will be expected to help us create a fun, challenging, enjoyable environment that not only fosters continuous learning and testing in all things digital – it demands it.
Position: Digital Experience Manager
Department: Digital & Technology (DAT)
Salary: TBD + Benefits
Location: Head office located in London, Ontario but we are open to remote applications.
The Digital Experience Manager is responsible for leading the Digital Experience team to envision, create, andexecute strategies designed to improve Compassion Canada’s digital experience, improve supporter and lead satisfaction, and drive our overall digital maturity.
- Innovative, with a track record of challenging the status quo;
- Resourceful and proactive, with strong, creative problem-solving skills;
- Strong knowledge of web design, SEO best practices, digital advertising, email management, and digital
- Experience leading organizations through DX approaches (including UX/UI best practices);
- Outstanding communication skills are essential, particularly being able to explain technical concepts to people without deep technical knowledge;
- Ability to lead staff and support the overall digital goals and transformation.
Deadline for resumes: October 9, 2020
Applicants should forward their resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate all applications for employment, however, we will only contact those applicants invited for an interview.
Please note, we will accommodate the needs of persons with disabilities in our hiring process. Should you require an accommodation during the hiring process or for this application, please contact Compassion Canada via email at email@example.com or call Human Resources at (519) 668-0224.