In this role, the successful candidate will help our in-house Creative Team shape the look of Compassion Canada’s ministry in both print and digital media to increase Compassion’s influence throughout. This candidate will be accountable, a team player, and will be enthusiastic in their work to the honour and glory of God.
Position: Graphic Designer
Department: Marketing & Digital Growth
Salary: TBD + Benefits
Location: Head Office located in London, Ontario. Remote candidates welcome.
- No less than 3 years of proven experience working in a marketing and design environment.
- Completion of post-secondary training in graphic design or multimedia design.
- Create stunning visuals for various marketing campaigns, fundraising appeals, publications, live presentation and event displays, websites and other media, including infographics and emails.
- Consult with marketers, strategists, copywriters, and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect Compassion’s brand, vision and declared goals.
- Manage personal tasks and project timelines to keep projects in line with the necessary deadlines.
- Work simultaneously on various projects in an agile way.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite software – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and WordPress.
- Well versed with collaborative design and distribution tools like Canva, Figma, DropBox, etc..
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to organize multiple projects and meet deadlines with creative excellence.
Deadline for resumes: Friday, February 25th, 2022
Applicants should forward their resume to: email@example.com
We appreciate all applications for employment, however, we will only contact those applicants invited for an interview.
Please note, we will accommodate the needs of persons with disabilities in our hiring process. Should you require an accommodation during the hiring process or for this application, please contact Compassion Canada via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Human Resources at (519) 668-0224.