Compassion Canada is looking for a passionate, driven, self-starter who is committed to connecting Canadian donors with tangible opportunities to release children from poverty in Jesus’ name.
Are you a natural-born relationship builder who gets energy from people, their story, their dreams? Do you love “connecting the dots” between the desire to do good and the opportunities available? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit with deep internal motivation to live out a calling that is bigger than yourself?
Then we have a spot for you at Compassion Canada!
Compassion Canada, an international child development organization located in London, Ontario is seeking an individual with a passion and gifting in building relationship and partnerships potential mid-level donors ($1,000-$5,000 annual donations) in Ontario South/GTA to join our team for the region of Ontario South.
As a member of our Partnership Development Team, the Mid-Level Donor Facilitator is responsible to develop and grow relationships with a portfolio of mid-level donors for the purpose of forming collaborative partnerships that benefit the missional goals of both parties.
Position: Mid-Level Donor Facilitator, Ontario South/GTA
Department: Partner Relations
Salary: TBD + Benefits
Location: Remote work based in Ontario South, preferably in the GTA
- Under the leadership of a Regional Team Manager, maintain relationship with a portfolio of mid-level donors for the purpose of fostering collaboration and attending to the resource needs of Compassion’s programmatic activities: Sponsorship, Survival, and Complementary Interventions.
- Proactively engage in research, prospecting, making contact with, and engaging conversation toward relationship with new partners/donors.
- Implement engaging partnership strategies with agreed-upon and measurable relational landmarks, goals and vision.
- Develop and execute customized multi-year, multi-product strategic engagement plans with key donor partners, inclusive of the broad range of Compassion’s programmatic and advocacy interventions.
- Self-starter attitude and aptitude balanced with an ability to function well as part of a dynamic interdisciplinary team.
- Goal and outcome oriented.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective partnerships, with a track record of growing relationships and revenue.
- Expertise in fundraising, mid-level gift strategies and portfolio management.
- Excellent written and verbale communication, planning, organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work at an advanced level with a variety of systems, including desktop and online applications, databases, report writing applications, and CRM software.
- Strong administrative skills and not deterred by clerical work.
Deadline for resumes: September 30, 2021
Applicants should forward their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate all applications for employment; however, we will only contact those applicants invited for an interview.
Please note, we will accommodate the needs of persons with disabilities in our hiring process. Should you require an accommodation during the hiring process or for this application, please contact Compassion Canada via email at email@example.com or call Human Resources at (519) 668-0224.