Compassion Canada, an international child development organization located in London Ontario, is seeking an individual to be responsible for our product and channel portfolio from planning and ideation throughout the entire product and channel lifecycles.
Position: Products & Channels Manager
Department: Marketing & Digital Growth
Salary: TBD + Benefits
Location: Head Office located in London, Ontario but we are open to remote applications
Working in collaboration with various stakeholders, ensuring needs and requirements are known and captured, the Manager of Products & Channels will support the larger Marketing & Digital Growth team in creating and testing products and channels that drive results through the entire funnel and neighbour journey. Driven by curiosity and a growth mindset, the Manager of Products & Channels will create a team environment that facilitates growth and learning across all known products and channels in their remit, as well as recommending new innovative products and channels.
Education in marketing, product management is a strong asset, as well as experience leading in a marketing, digital or product and channel capacity.
- Exceptional written, oral and visual presentation skills to Interact with senior leadership as well as the full organization.
- Experience in leading, and an excellent understanding of, best-in-class product management and innovation.
- Skilled in developing and iterating around a lead measure philosophy (as opposed to lag measures only).
- Familiar with building strategies and tactics around a funnel approach to marketing (i.e. R.A.C.E. framework).
- Able to build relationships across a variety of stakeholder groups (internal and external).
Deadline for resumes: March 18, 2022
Applicants should forward their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate all applications for employment; however, we will only contact those applicants invited for an interview.
Please note, we will accommodate the needs of persons with disabilities in our hiring process. Should you require an accommodation during the hiring process or for this application, please contact Compassion Canada via email at email@example.com or call Human Resources at (519) 668-0224.