Wanted: Passionate, driven, self-starter who is committed to connecting Canadian donors with tangible opportunities to release children from poverty in Jesus name.
Are you a natural born relationship builder who gets energy from people, their story, their dreams? Do you love “connecting the dots” between the desire to do good and the opportunities available? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit with deep internal motivation to live out a calling that is bigger than yourself?
Then we have a spot for you at Compassion Canada!
Compassion Canada, an international child development organization located in London Ontario, is seeking an individual with a passion and gifting in building relationship and partnerships with potential donors in Manitoba / Ontario to join our National team.
As a member of our Partnership Development Team, the Regional Relationship Manager Donor Focus is responsible to develop and grow relationships with a portfolio of mid-level and major donors for the purpose of forming collaborative partnerships that benefit the missional goals of both parties.
Position: Regional Relationship Manager Donor Focus, Manitoba / Ontario
Department: Partner Relations
Salary: TBD + Benefits
Location: Remote work based in Manitoba or Ontario
- Self-starter attitude & aptitude balanced with an ability to function well as part of a dynamic interdisciplinary team;
- Goal and outcome oriented;
- Ability to develop and maintain effective partnerships, with a track record of growing relationships and revenue;
- Expertise in fundraising with in-depth knowledge of major gift strategies and portfolio management;
- Excellent verbal and written communication, planning, organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills;
- Strong administrative skills and not deterred by clerical work.
- Ability to work at an advanced level with a variety of systems, including desktop applications, databases, report writing applications, and CRM software;
- Willing and able to travel regularly both regionally and domestically;
- Degree or Professional Certification in Fundraising, Church Ministry, Sales, Marketing, or Public Relations is an asset;
- 3-5 years’ experience in a related field is an asset.
Deadline for resumes: September 30, 2021
Applicants should forward their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate all applications for employment; however, we will only contact those applicants invited for an interview.
Please note, we will accommodate the needs of persons with disabilities in our hiring process. Should you require an accommodation during the hiring process or for this application, please contact Compassion Canada via email at email@example.com or call Human Resources at (519) 668-0224.