Wanted: Passionate, driven, self-starters who are committed to connecting Canadian donors with tangible opportunities to release children from poverty in Jesus name.
Compassion Canada, an international child development organization located in London Ontario, is seeking an individual with a gifting and strong track record in building partnerships with potential donors in Ontario South / GTA to join our National team.
As a member of our Partnership Development Team, the Regional Relationship Manager Donor Focus is responsible to develop and grow relationships within a portfolio of major donors for the purpose of forming collaborative partnerships that benefit the missional goals of both parties.
Position: Regional Relationship Manager Donor Focus, Ontario South, GTA
Department: Partner Relations
Salary: TBD + Benefits
Location: Remote work based in Ontario South / GTA
- Cultivate relationships with a group of major donors for the purpose of fostering collaboration and attending to the resource needs of Compassion’s programmatic activities – Sponsorship, Survival, and Complementary Interventions;
- Proactively engage in researching, prospecting, making contact with, and engaging conversation toward relationship with new partners;
- Implement engaging partnership strategies with agreed-upon & measurable relational landmarks, goals, and vision;
- Self-starter, able to work independently;
- Goal and outcome oriented;
- Ability to develop effective partnerships, with a track record of growing relationships and revenue;
- Expertise in fundraising with in-depth knowledge of major gift strategies and portfolio management;
- Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills;
- Ability to work at an advanced level with a variety of computer programs, including CRM software;
- Willing and able to travel regularly both domestically and internationally;
- Professional Certification in Fundraising, Church Ministry, Sales, Marketing, or Public Relations is an asset;
- 3-5 years’ experience in a related field is an asset.
Deadline for resumes: January 31, 2021
We appreciate all applications for employment, however, we will only contact those applicants invited for an interview.
Please note, we will accommodate the needs of persons with disabilities in our hiring process. Should you require an accommodation during the hiring process or for this application, please contact Compassion Canada via email at email@example.com or call Human Resources at (519) 668-0224.