Compassion Canada, an international child development organization located in London Ontario, is seeking an individual to join the Social Media team which gives leadership to Compassion Canada’s ongoing social media strategy. Knowing that social media channels are key places where our existing neighbors and potential neighbors are, the Social Media Specialist will support strategic efforts, curate and create content and ensure best practices on all Compassion Canada’s social media channels.
Working alongside Content and Creative Specialists, this role will report to the Social Media Manager and be part of the Marketing & Digital Growth division.
Position: Social Media Specialist
Department: Marketing & Digital Growth
Salary: TBD + Benefits
Location: Head Office located in London, Ontario. Remote applicants welcome
Education & Experience Required:
- Post-Secondary education in social media, graphic design and video a strong asset.
- Experience curating and creating multi-channel integrated social media content for a non-profit or medium to large brand.
- In-app expertise on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok and Pinterest.
- A keen interest in social media trends, updates and in-app changes.
- Demonstrated ability to create content across a variety of formats (video, copywriting, Stories, live etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with videographers, graphic designers, copywriters and editors.
- Demonstrative ability to be responsive and intuitive with social media trends.
Deadline for resumes: March 4, 2022
Applicants should forward their resume to: email@example.com
We appreciate all applications for employment, however, we will only contact those applicants invited for an interview.
Please note, we will accommodate the needs of persons with disabilities in our hiring process. Should you require an accommodation during the hiring process or for this application, please contact Compassion Canada via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Human Resources at (519) 668-0224.