Compassion Canada, an international child development organization located in London Ontario, is seeking an individual to build, maintain, and augment front-end software solutions to meet business growth expectations, through internally- and externally-facing applications and libraries.
Position: Web Developer
Department: Digital Design & Development
Salary: TBD + Benefits
Location: Head Office located in London, Ontario. Remote applications welcome
A developer is expected to be well versed in multiple modern development languages, protocols, and tools, and must be an excellent problem solver, researcher, and solution finder. Adaptability to new methodologies, as well as familiarity with standardized development architecture patterns is required.
Minimum of 3 years of experience (via education or business exposure) in web development with client/server development technologies, preferably in an enterprise environment, is required.
- Able to design and write new software solutions in accordance with architectural patterns.
- Proficiency in writing documentation both inline and in standalone reference systems.
- Knowledge and experience with both manual and automated testing practices.
- Able to read and contribute to specifications documents, such as requirements, use cases and process workflows.
- Knowledge of WordPress and Java is an asset.
Deadline for resumes: March 25, 2022
We appreciate all applications for employment, however, we will only contact those applicants invited for an interview.
Please note, we will accommodate the needs of persons with disabilities in our hiring process. Should you require an accommodation during the hiring process or for this application, please contact Compassion Canada via email at email@example.com or call Human Resources at (519) 668-0224.