True Story Classroom Experience is a support curriculum for Project Based Learning that invites students in Grades 7–12 to discover their role in God’s story of redemption for our broken world.
Your students will:
- Explore the spiritual nature of poverty, God’s heart for the poor and the unique role of the Church;
- Engage in service-learning opportunities;
- Complete a collaborative Project Based Learning experience related to a specific issue of poverty and injustice.
As the teacher, you will:
- Be equipped to lead meaningful discussions without needing a degree in theology;
- Have a structure for building an effective Project Based Learning experience around poverty;
- Be empowered to walk alongside your students as they learn how to be the hands and feet of Jesus in practical ways.