I will give thanks to the LORD with my whole heart;
I will recount all of your wonderful deeds.
A new year is upon us and it’s a great time to look ahead with hope and anticipation of what will happen this year! We can’t wait to see how God is going to show up in your conversations as you share with others.
But let’s not forget how much we have to celebrate from 2017!
- You have contributed over 6,000 hours serving Compassion in various capacities
- 300 of you were sharing one-on-one with others about Compassion’s ministry and saw hundreds of children sponsored and thousands of dollars donated
- 450 of you chose to Correspond and have written loving letters to children whose sponsors are unable
- 2,000 of you were called to Pray and have regularly prayed for Compassion’s ministry around the world
- 116 church presentations, fundraisers, letter-writing events, school presentations and other special events have been organized and hosted by you
- Together, we purchased 80 Dental Health Kits in December
- Our Volunteer Network has grown – we’ve had 189 NEW volunteers join our team of over 4,000 people
- Sharing Compassion presentations started happening this fall and more and more of you are joining this special initiative.
Will you join us this year in committing to Sharing YOUR Compassion story? You could decide to organize a church presentation or tell a friend over coffee why you decided to sponsor a child with Compassion. There are so many ways to get involved.
Together, let’s see hundreds of children sponsored and lives impacted this year!
Will you join us?
Sharing our story together,
Volunteer Network Manager