Update your information

Recent Address Changes and Your Tax Receipt
If you have changed your address after January 25th, your tax receipt may have been mailed to your previous address. Please contact us (via chat, email, or call 1-800-563-5437) if you would like your tax receipt to be mailed again to your new address. Or, you can download your tax receipt directly from My Compassion.

I would like to update:

Select a payment method to update your payment information. Please allow three business days for your request to be processed.