Raising money for Compassion at any time of the year can be easy and fun – and a great way to be involved as a volunteer!
Rather than large group events and hours of organization, there are some simple ways to make it a “FUNdraiser” and impact children and their families in a great way.
- Impacting Compassion’s ministry to children and families
- Teaching children how to care about others
- Living your life with greater purpose
- Bringing help to a specific need that resonates with you most
Our newly-released Compassion Gift Guide is a great tool full of life-changing gifts to inspire you. Best of all, you don’t have to create your fundraiser alone – our team is here to help you brainstorm and develop your ideas.
Unsure of where to start?
- Donations in lieu of Christmas gifts (or other celebrations)
- Walks, runs and athletic events
- Selling craft items like jewelry (BeThe Vibe), woodworking and quilts (Much Love)
- Donating a portion of business profits (Miistro Music)
- School events such as concerts, plays and fun fairs
- Collecting recyclables
- Sunday School Christmas Events
Primary school children have been among our most passionate fundraisers. Their excitement to help other kids is both inspiring and contagious.
Contact us today to get started! Will you consider shaping your passions, talents and interests into a fundraising opportunity to make a difference?
Your friend at Compassion,
Volunteer Network Manager