Watch this historic conversation with Allison Alley (President and CEO, Compassion Canada) and Anu George Canjanathoppil (CEO, International Justice Mission Canada). These two inspiring CEOs and mothers share a platform for the first time to discuss leadership, partnership and motherhood.
* Note: At 10:50, the stat should be 750,000, not 75,000.
In this conversation:
- Why partnership and collaboration are so important.
- Balance and integration as women who lead and mother.
- The challenges facing women and mothers around the world.
- Allison and Anu’s vision for the future.