How can I change my address?

March 19, 2013 10:49 am

You can change this information through our website (see link below), or you can email us at or call us at 1-800-563-5437 to give us your updated information. It is helpful if you can provide us with your Sponsor Number as well as your full name. (You can find your Sponsor Number on your tax receipts and on your child letters.) Thank you for keeping your contact details up-to-date.

Click here to change your address online.

View Original Post